Regular profit and cash flow forecasts are vital to business owners and managers. They provide critical information as to the life of the business, not only for the owners and directors but also for potential providers of finance.
Finance, Accounting and Forecasting
As well as being invaluable planning tools, profit and cash flow forecasts often prove essential for start-ups to obtain business funding – and for established businesses to secure additional funding for growth.
Our integrated profit and cash flow forecasting services include:
- Preparing regular profit and cash flow forecasts for management and outside bodies
- Assisting and encouraging companies to prepare reliable financial information
- Creating ‘what if’ models to assess the consequences of specific decisions
- Integrating Profit and Cash Flow forecasting into the regular planning process.
- Comparing results and investigating material variances to budget
Please contact our Shrewsbury or Newport accountants for help and assistance.