As a new business you are bombarded with advice from all sides, often of mixed quality. Consequently, finding reliable advice is a real breath of fresh air. Most people who start up in business do so because they have the combination of a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Not because they are experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
New Business Start Up
The last thing you want is to feel constrained by reams of daunting paperwork and cumbersome red tape. What you do need is the support infrastructure of a highly experienced team. That is where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas. We will act as a sounding board and help you evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We think you will find our approach refreshing.
Our integrated business start-up services include:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Forming Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance, and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Advice on the most suitable bookkeeping system for your business; both for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Please contact our Shrewsbury or Newport accountants for help and assistant on starting a new business.